Website: Hyperbaric Centers of Florida
Phone Number: 813-788-3969
Job Title: Part-Time Hyperbaric Tech (will-train)
Description: To be knowledgeable about the safety aspects of hyperbaric chambers. You will be trained to run an Hyperbaric Chamber. To be kind and considerate to patients. Willing and able to cross train so that they can fulfill the duties of others in case of absence. Willing and able to attend training classes at remote sites. Take an active part in keeping the center clean and orderly. Any reasonable additional duties as may be assigned from time to time in the normal course of business. This is an Entry level position. No experience needed. Would prefer some medical background. This is also $10 a hour and 1099. Part- time hours will vary and be flexible. We are open 7 days a week and from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Please call me directly for more questions.
Part-Time Marketing Assistant
Avalon Park Group is currently seeking an experienced Part-Time Marketing Assistant to join our team in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Avalon Park Group is a uniquely diversified family of companies engaged in businesses ranging from master-planned community development, to home building, mining, geographical information systems and property management, in Florida, Texas and Switzerland. This position will be assisting the Senior Vice President and Marketing Director.
Provides marketing support, representative for sales center and assists with property events for large scale master planned community by performing the following duties:
- Representative for Sales Center
- Compiles data from competitive communities.
- Maintains social media and some website functions.
- Markets property amenities by cold calling, networking and distributing marketing materials.
- Establishes sales leads while marketing property amenities.
- Creates and maintains business contacts.
- Utilizes contact database to prospect sales and assist in event planning.
- Composes business letters, summaries, and reports.
- Maintains contact with management to resolve customer issues.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Works weekends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Marketing and sales experience
- AA or BA preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Word Press
- Social Media Platforms: Instagram, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education = 2 Year Degree
Relevant Work Experience = At Least 3 Years
Job Type = Marketing
Job Industry = Sales - Marketing
Job Location City = Wesley Chapel
Job Location State = FL
Job Location Zip = 33545
RelocationExpenses = not covered
EmployeeType = Part-Time Employee
JobManagesOthers = No
JobSalaryPayPer = Hour
Please send resume and cover letter to AnaLee@AvalonParkWest.com